As a part of the Software Testing team, you will be responsible for developing and executing software testing procedures to drive quality and consistency within the KAL suite of ATM software products that are used by banks across the globe. You will interact with all other KAL offices, customers and partners.
Skills and experience required
- Educated to diploma level or above in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or related engineering/science field
- An interest in coding and technology
- Customer facing focus
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages are a welcome advantage
- Experience of the financial, POS or ATM industry is beneficial
- Working closely with Software Developers and Quality Assurance (QA) engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases in our ATM software platform
- Testing effort estimation, defect tracking, detailed result analysis and reporting to developer and project manager
- Offering guidance and recommendations for technical decision making whilst collaborating with the test and development team to validate and verify quality of solutions
- Maintaining and updating the test environment as per new requirements to adapt and improve its performance
- Delivering fully tested solutions to customers
The engineering team at KAL is responsible for implementing, maintaining and evolving KAL's suite of ATM software products that are used by banks across the globe. We have development offices in Edinburgh, Verona, Mumbai, Chennai, Sydney, Cincinnati and Mexico City. We are a customer-based team, which requires people who can solve problems quickly and accurately, whilst dealing with multiple tasks and projects.
We regularly customise our products to meet our customer needs, and therefore we are looking for candidates that are focused not only on creating great software, but have both the creativity and the interest in coming up with new ideas that improve our service and move our solutions forward.
We offer flexible working hours and a competitive benefits package and look to progress suitable candidates into our software engineer roles. We take care of our staff and that is why many of them who joined the company when it started over 25 years ago are still here today!
For more information about KAL, including video interviews with our CEO, and details of our products and customers, look at some of our videos.
Download the job description
Read more ...