KAL, the world’s largest independent ATM software company, is looking to recruit an Account Manager with strong people skills and the ability to grow business. We have new and innovative products and projects in a number of locations across the world from Mexico to Germany, Italy to Australia, and, of course, the Netherlands.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for working collaboratively with KAL clients and staff to maintain and build relationships with current and prospective customers.
You will be expected to proactively liaise with customers and staff to provide top-of-the line service, as well as respond to inbound requests and work with clients to ensure their needs are being met. Additionally, you will be managing the existing sales cycle for clients assigned to you, including presenting new products and features, meeting with senior managers and co-ordinating meetings between staff.
With experience, we expect that you will develop into a KAL sales expert and be able to conduct product demonstrations and promote KAL products in existing markets.
An ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter, eager to work in all aspects of account management and existing sales from building and managing relationships, presenting and problem solving to selling new products to existing customers.
You will work in tandem with our senior management team to ensure the needs of KAL’s customers are well cared for.
Skills and experience required
- Degree qualification in a related discipline (business, sales and/or marketing a plus)
- Prefer 1-4 years of client support and/or sales-related experience, preferably in a B2B environment (banking or financial industry experience a plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and social media applications including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is organized and goal driven
- Team player
- International travel is a requirement of the role
- Native Dutch speaker and fluent in English
- Manage and grow a mutually beneficial relationship between KAL and its customers through attention to detail, excellent service and selling additional products to existing customers
- Prepare and present to clients and staff, proposals, status reports and schedules for task completion
- Act as a liaison to define and support client requirements and/or issues, and work with staff members and clients to solve problems and document agreed upon outcome
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail managing all respective activities of the client relationship with KAL (notes, follow-ups, emails, call logs)
- Learn about KAL software products and be able to articulate their unique selling points to our clients
We are a fast-growing, privately-held technology company which is leading the market for bank ATM software solutions. We currently have offices in 12 countries, which demonstrates our exciting and truly international presence.
For more information about KAL, please visit www.kal.com
Download the job description
Read more ...