Location: Edinburgh, UK
KAL is looking for a highly motivated and organized Marketing and Events Coordinator with a solid understanding of marketing concepts to support our growth plans by managing the planning, development and execution of an array of global industry events and KAL-run events, workshops and webinars. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will support our sales strategy by helping with end-to-end marketing campaigns that raise brand awareness and engage our prospects, partners and customers alike.
Skills and experience required
- Be a graduate with at least two years of B2B marketing experience and a track record in managing events of multiple types and sizes
- Have experience in developing marketing materials, both in print and digital formats
- Have knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Be highly organised with the ability to think things through
- Be able to demonstrate time and project management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to influence colleagues and clients, both in person and remotely
- Be a pro-active self-starter and quick learner – but know when to ask for guidance
- Good understanding of the full range of Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Love and be willing to travel, both abroad and in the UK
- Must be fluent in English, as our working language is English. Other languages are desirable.
- Must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Supporting the Head of Marketing to recommend, develop and implement a full events schedule of in-person and online global events – including external industry conferences, KAL-run workshops and webinars, recruitment exhibitions and internal staff events and calls
- Managing all event logistics - from event / travel / accommodation bookings and venue hire, to catering and stand space, AV requirements and staffing
- Help with the promotion of events including copywriting of emails, merchandise, graphics, video, website and other marketing content
- On-site marketing including working with photographers and videographers
- Social media management at events
- Keeping all relevant parties up to date on bookings, costs and what is required of internal attendees
- Attending events to prepare and manage the exhibition stand, give product demonstrations and conduct pre-sales conversations
- Measuring and analyzing success of events to drive value - ensuring objectives are clear and achievable, gathering sales leads and directing the information to the correct person, working with sales and marketing to track and enable the objectives to be met
- Coordinating the overall events budget, producing cost reports after each event and submitting recommendations for future attendance.
We are a fast-growing, privately held technology company based in Scotland, which is leading the market for bank ATM software solutions. We currently have 22 offices worldwide, which demonstrates our truly international presence.
For more information about KAL, please visit www.kal.com