Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
As the Global IT Systems Manager, you will be based in our global headquarters in Edinburgh. You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for the management of the IT Systems Support team and assume full control of the IT Systems Support function.
Skills and experience required
- Educated to degree level in a related field
- Relevant Microsoft/CISCO Qualification (MCSE, CCNA)
- Experience in a senior IT infrastructure role
- Experience in managing and leading highly skilled teams
- Experience with business continuity techniques
- Experience with networking – TCPIP, VPN, firewalls, routing
- Experience with virtualization
- Flexible problem solver willing to take on any task and manage a wide range of ongoing projects assigned to you and your team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work to agreed deadline
- Must be fluent in English. Our working language is English
- Must have the legal status to be able to live and work in the UK
- Support the business activities of the company working with various stakeholders internally to support projects
- Responsible for designing, managing and supporting Windows server infrastructure services (Active Directory, DFS, DNS, Group Policy)
- Responsible for managing backup and business continuity strategy
- Responsible for network design and planning
- Responsible for managing a global IT Support team
- Manage IT suppliers and cultivate good working relationships with Vendors
- Support and maintain Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016, Microsoft SQL, Hardware and Software Support, CISCO, HP, Dell
KAL is an independent, global company and a world leader in the banking industry, creating software for ATMs. Established in 1989, KAL has extensive relationships across hardware vendors, solutions providers, and end-customers. Headquartered in Edinburgh UK, KAL has offices around the world, including Sydney, Cincinnati, Chennai, Mumbai, Verona, Bucharest and Mexico City. We have a multinational workforce to help us understand local customer needs while also relating to global challenges.
Our team is key to our success and is responsible for developing and selling our suite of ATM software products used by the world’s leading banks with clients in over 80 countries.
We offer flexible working hours and a competitive benefits package. We take care of our staff and that is why many of them who joined the company when it started over 28 years ago are still here today!