Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
KAL is a fast-paced technology company which is leading the market in ATM software solutions. As our Payroll Administrator based in KAL’s global headquarters in Edinburgh, you will be responsible for all global payroll operations; ensuring that each stage of the payroll process is actioned properly; that all staff are paid correctly; that appropriate and accurate information is provided to the relevant parties and that correct information and payments are made to HMRC, pension providers and other global statutory bodies.
Skills and experience required
- 3+ years in a payroll role performing all payroll functions
- Flexible problem solver, willing to take on any task and manage a wide range of ongoing projects assigned to you
- Quick learner who knows when to ask for guidance and how to seek approval for plans
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Expert user of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 preferable
- Knowledge of other finance functions desirable, but not essential
- Fluency in English is essential, as English is our working language. Other languages are highly desirable
- Must currently have the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Deal with enquiries from staff and external contacts and agencies, either in person, by telephone or in writing
- Process company’s global payroll every pay period and maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Adhere to payroll procedures and comply with relevant country law
- Take ownership to complete year-end processes essential for statutory and other returns
- Liaise with the wider Finance department to ensure monthly reconciliations are undertaken which align to approved processes and procedures
- Maintain comprehensive payroll database related spreadsheets
KAL is a world-leading ATM software provider, which is leading the market in solutions for bank ATMs, self-service kiosks and branch networks. This team allows us to understand local customer needs as well as the global challenges our software products need to address to enable us to deliver best-in-market products to the world’s leading banks.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including life, health and critical illness insurance, paid overtime and travel time as well as many other benefits, which is why many of our team who joined the company when it started over 29 years ago are still here today!