KAL is a fast-paced technology company which is leading the market in ATM software solutions. As a PCI and Datacentre Engineer based in KAL's Edinburgh office, you will be responsible for PCI-DSS datacentre management, endpoint security, log management and pen testing.
Skills and experience required
- 5 years of experience in an information security role, preferably in an audit, assessment, or compliance role with IT experience
- Hands-on security technology experience with PCI-DSS, endpoint security, Pen testing
- Deep knowledge of network protocols, routing, and architecture
- Systems administration skills, specifically with Windows systems, Active Directory. Linux experience would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of security regulations – especially PCI-DSS
- Good interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Define, plan and Co-ordinate PCI and PA-DSS activities for KAL globally
- Keep abreast on current PCI and PA-DSS requirements
- You are the PCI expert to internal teams
- Identify and guide internal teams through various PA-DSS tasks
- Assist with PCI and PA-DSS documentation
- Work with PCI auditor and run all PA-DSS audit activities
- Provide assistance to external customers on their PCI DSS, PA DSS, Security Assessment and Pen Testing queries
- Train internal teams on PCI and PA-DSS requirements
- Liaise with Compliance and Commercial on security and PCI related matters
- Help manage KAL’s datacentre activities
KAL is a world-leading ATM software provider, which is leading the market in solutions for bank ATMs, self-service kiosks and branch networks. This team allows us to understand local customer needs as well as the global challenges our software products need to address to enable us to deliver best-in-market products to the world’s leading banks.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including life, health and critical illness insurance, paid overtime and travel time as well as many other benefits, which is why many of our team who joined the company when it started over 29 years ago are still here today!