As a member of the engineering department, you will be responsible for creating a wide array of new and innovative products while working in collaboration with customers, partners and colleagues from the other global offices (Sydney, Cincinnati. Chennai, Mumbai, Verona, and Mexico City) within KAL.
Skills and experience required
- Must be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related engineering degree
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- High proficiency in C++ and/or C#
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in English is essential, as English is our working language. Other languages are highly desirable
- Must currently have the legal right to work in the KAL office for which you are applying
- Dealing with multiple tasks and projects
- Solving problems quickly and accurately
- Showing creativity and interest in coming up with new ideas that improve our service and move our solutions forward
- Interacting with a team of experienced and motivated people, offering guidance and recommendations for technical decision making, collaborating with the test team to validate and verify the quality of the solutions, preparing status reports and updating your managers
- Showing continuing commitment to a quality approach to software development by keeping track of the latest technology and design concepts.
KAL is a fast-growing, privately-held technology company which is leading the market for ATM software solutions. Our engineering team is responsible for implementing, maintaining and evolving KAL’s suite of ATM software products that are used by banks across the globe.
We offer flexible working hours and a competitive benefits package. We take care of our staff and that is why many of them who joined the company when it started 30 years ago are still here today!