Location: Verona, Italy
As part of the Software Testing team, you will be responsible for developing and executing software testing procedures to drive quality and consistency within the KAL suite of ATM software products that are used by banks across the globe. You will work in collaboration with customers, partners and colleagues from our other global offices including Edinburgh, Sydney, Cincinnati, Chennai, Mumbai, Bucharest, Istanbul, Dublin and Mexico City.
Skills and experience required
- Educated to diploma level or above in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or a related engineering/science field
- An interest in coding and technology
- Customer-facing focus
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian and English. Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- Experience of the financial, POS or ATM industry is beneficial
- Working closely with Software Developers and Quality Assurance (QA) engineers in small teams to deliver the highest-quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases in our ATM software platforms
- Testing effort estimation, defect tracking, detailed result analysis and reporting to developer and project manager
- Offering guidance and recommendations for technical decision-making whilst collaborating with the test and development team to validate and verify quality of solutions
- Using and improving KAL’s internal automated testing tools
- Maintaining and updating the test environment as per new requirements to adapt and improve its performance
- Delivering fully tested solutions to customers
KAL is a world-renowned ATM software provider, which is leading the market in solutions for bank ATMs, self-service kiosks and bank branch networks. Our international team understands local customer needs as well as the global challenges we need to address in order to deliver the best ATM software products for the world’s leading banks.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including life, health and critical illness insurance, paid overtime and travel time as well as many other benefits, which is why many of our team who joined the company when it started 30 years ago are still here today!